Saturday, June 21, 2014

Fantastic Fridays

Today, I worked the second event in a series that spans six consecutive weeks.. and is collectively called Fantastic Fridays.

Last week I had the pleasure of doing sound for a three-piece Irish Folk Band.. complete with a real-live "River-Dancer". There were harps, and bag pipes, and a smoking-hot-girl in clogs hopping around, on stage... I mean.. What MORE can I say? Right??

This week was something totally different.. although equally entertaining. Today, I was a tech for a one-woman-shadow-puppet-show called, Fish and Ships...

I must admit, when they told me I was working a puppet show.. I pictured a lonely-old-man hiding behind a naked light bulb making obscene gestures at children... I could NOT have been more wrong. The show was engaging and entertaining... I laughed.. I cried (..oh poor little "inchworm") and ran through the gamut of emotions.. Not to mention the fact that the puppet-master was quite the "..sight for sore-eyes"...

It turned out to be a "Fantastic Friday" after all.. I wonder what the next one will bring???

No comments:

Post a Comment