Thursday, June 19, 2014

I think I'm Losin' It

Today was not a good day.. Today was like one of those.. this can't be my life, I'm really watching "The Twilight Zone" on Bizarro World at the bottom of a rabbit hole.. days. I really can't explain it.. I know I'm being way too hard on myself.. but I don't think a single thing went right today..

Ok.. feeling better now.. I think I have Selective ADD.. I mean I DO have ALL the symptoms.. The symptoms I made up.. The symptoms I tried to write down.. but couldn't stay focussed enough to complete the task.. Which, strangely enough, was the symptom I was writing down when my brain immediately switched to something else...

I think I'll watch Jerry Maguire tonight..

Yes, Mr. Tom Cruise look-a-like.. I too, love this movie.. You are a beacon of light to all out there who have ever wanted to lay naked in the tub covered in copies of this classic.. but were way too cowardly to comply...

No comments:

Post a Comment