Friday, June 20, 2014

Mario is Crazy!

Today, I was introduced to the most interesting person that has crossed my path, since I met that female in the library who claimed to be both, a genius and a billionaire. His name is Mario Balotelli.. and while we didn't share any life-altering moments.. or meaningful memories.. I feel that this event will easily fall into both categories, before long.

It all started.. like so many other events, in life.. with a beautiful woman...

It was some story about.. Well who really cares what it was about.. THAT pretty lady right there is the only reason ANYbody clicked on that article.. Anyway, at the time I didn't know Mario Balotelli, but after many minutes of random Google searches.. I'd say now I know him at least as well as a distant cousin...

One of my random searches led to this video clip...

The more I got to know Super Mario.. the more I wondered if he was really "Crazy" at all.. I mean he's branded himself as the kind of guy that will do anyTHING at any TIME.. He does whatever the F#%k he wants, when he wants to do it.. because he has the power (and means) to do so... Living Life withOUT Limits.. I guess that's what we call CRAZY now-a-days???

No comments:

Post a Comment